I am so excited to finally be sharing my Part 2 in the Diaper Bag Series where I will be talking about how I pack my Fawn Design Diaper Bag. It’s been a while since my first Fawn Design Review when I launched the blog in November, a lot happened personally, so I ended up postponing Part 2 to be released this month with some special news at the end!
I haven’t carried another bag in 10 months! Yes 10 months! I have owned the Old Generation Fawn Design Diaper Bag and all the different ones over the last one year, so I have seen all the changes they have made to the bags which is what made me love it even more so I am going to list what I love about my Fawn:
- It’s THE best-looking Diaper Bag out there. Until I specifically mentioned it, my whole friend’s circle/in-laws/family had NO idea I was carrying a “Diaper Bag”
- You can carry it as a regular purse or a Diaper Bag
- When it opens up you can see everything in your bag unless it has been specifically laid flat under all your stuff.
- The Gold Hardware makes it look so gorgeous!
- Front Pockets allow me to have my phone at reach always!
- I can fit SO much into this bag! However I do try not to overpack it, but it really can fit all your essentials and more. I have an almost 4-year-old and 2-year-old and I am able to carry everything I need.
- The newer releases come with a zip inside the bag too, which is awesome if you need to secure something.
- It supports a family of 4 who started this company stitching these bags by hand in their own home. Love Jenny’s Story!
- The ability to hang the bag from my stroller easily using the gorgeous gold handle using my Think King Stroller Hooks.
- Last but not least is, I just never get tired of carrying it. Unlike my previous diaper bags and purses, I just don’t feel the need to change anything…well, except the color of my Fawn Design Diaper Bag….I am now eyeing the Grey (Don’t tell my husband!)
Take a look at an in-depth video showing how I pack my Fawn Design Diaper Bag and what organizational pouches I use.
This post is completely my own, unsponsored; all because I love this bag & Fawn Design so much.
Check out our previous post reviewing how I came across Fawn with some more pictures!