I am so excited to finally be sharing my Part 2 in the Diaper Bag Series where I will be talking about how I pack my Fawn Design Diaper Bag. It’s been a while since my first Fawn Design Review when I launched the blog in November, a lot happened personally, so I ended up postponing Part 2 to be released this month with some special news at the end!
love my Fawn Design, Diaper Bag Packing Video, Useful Tips on how to use your Fawn, Organization Pouches, diapers, wipes, toddler activities, makeup, my wallet, water bottle, extra clothes www.throughmamaseyes.com" width="200" height="300" srcset="https://www.throughmamaseyes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/How-to-Pack-your-Fawn-Design-Diaper-Bag-200x300.png 200w, https://www.throughmamaseyes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/How-to-Pack-your-Fawn-Design-Diaper-Bag-13x20.png 13w, https://www.throughmamaseyes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/How-to-Pack-your-Fawn-Design-Diaper-Bag.png 616w" sizes="(max-width: 200px) 100vw, 200px" />
I haven’t carried another bag in 10 months! Yes 10 months! I have owned the Old Generation Fawn Design Diaper Bag and all the different ones over the last one year, so I have seen all the changes they have made to the bags which is what made me love it even more so I am going to list what I love about my Fawn:
- It’s THE best-looking Diaper Bag out there. Until I specifically mentioned it, my whole friend’s circle/in-laws/family had NO idea I was carrying a “Diaper Bag”
- You can carry it as a regular purse or a Diaper Bag
- When it opens up you can see everything in your bag unless it has been specifically laid flat under all your stuff.
- The Gold Hardware makes it look so gorgeous!
- Front Pockets allow me to have my phone at reach always!
- I can fit SO much into this bag! However I do try not to overpack it, but it really can fit all your essentials and more. I have an almost 4-year-old and 2-year-old and I am able to carry everything I need.
- The newer releases come with a zip inside the bag too, which is awesome if you need to secure something.
- It supports a family of 4 who started this company stitching these bags by hand in their own home. Love Jenny’s Story!
- The ability to hang the bag from my stroller easily using the gorgeous gold handle using my Think King Stroller Hooks.
- Last but not least is, I just never get tired of carrying it. Unlike my previous diaper bags and purses, I just don’t feel the need to change anything…well, except the color of my Fawn Design Diaper Bag….I am now eyeing the Grey (Don’t tell my husband!)
Take a look at an in-depth video showing how I pack my Fawn Design Diaper Bag and what organizational pouches I use.
This post is completely my own, unsponsored; all because I love this bag & Fawn Design so much.
Check out our previous post reviewing how I came across Fawn with some more pictures!