This is a sponsored post via Jord Watch in which we received a free watch in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I had been seeing this watch floating around social media for many months and always loved the wood natural look to it, especially with the blue face. Although I think it would look gorgeous on a woman’s hand I felt that this was much more suited for men. I have a very tiny wrist so large watches tend to not suit me. So when JORD reached out to me last month asking if I was interested in collaborating I thought it would be the perfect time to gift my husband this watch for Eid Al Adha (our celebration after the Pilgrimage) and also our anniversary this month!
There’s something about becoming a mother that sort of disrupts any skills you had being structured or organized. Well, that’s the case for me at least and some other moms I know. There are mothers who are pros at continuing to stay on top of things and schedules like my super mom sister from And Then She Said. Especially since we just moved apartments and our life is changing in so many ways from the environment, facilities in our complex and most importantly my son starting pre-school this week.
I recently reviewed my Fawn Design Bag and wanted to share the love with you on this beautiful month of Giving called Ramadan. Enter for a chance to win the latest Black Fawn Design Diaper Bag, with a Free Pouch and Tassel!
If your child’s primary language is English and you are trying to teach them Arabic, you will love the Alif Baa App. This iPhone/iPad based app is a great way to get your child to learn Arabic in a fun way.
Our Ethnic BackGround
Having our children grow up learning Arabic is very important to my husband since it is not our primary spoken language. My ethnicity is Yemeni Kenyan so my native language is Arabic and Swahili. My husband’s ethnicity is Eritrean and his native language is Tigrinya. For both of us, however, we grew up with English as our primary language (growing up in Dubai & America) and caught a little of our native languages but not enough to say we are proficient.
Being Muslims, the language of our Holy Book (the Quran) is Arabic so it was our natural choice to want to do our best to learn this language and also make sure it was the main language our children could speak (aside from our other native languages).
It’s Giveaway time Mama’s! We have teamed up with Covered Goods to giveaway $34.99 towards a nursing cover of your choice. Enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget below and make sure to read the terms and conditions. Good luck! Remember to comment below to let me know:
- What would you use this cover for?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This giveaway ends 26th December 2016 at 11:59 PM EST
- The winner will get $34.99 credit towards any nursing cover at the Covered Goods online store. Shipping is not covered.
- The winner will be chosen through random selection and will be notified by email.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
- Facebook and Instagram are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- If you are under 18, you must have parental permission to enter.
- By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information and will use any information for the sole purpose of contacting the winner.